Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Xxx TED xxX

1: Einstein the Parrot: Talking and squawking .The first show I saw is about there is a parakeet who can talk to its master.The show are rather funny,because the parakeet are good.The parakeet can have a little conversation with its master.The parakeet can simulate the animals' sounds.Especially it can sing the Happy Birthday Song.All the watcher are laughing.I think parakeets' brain are good,so it can do a few thing who's the people do.The par akeet name:Einstein.

2:James Burchfield: Sound stylings by a human beatbox.The man play beatbox are great,because he can simulate he is using the CD player.The first time I don't know what is he doing,but I understand soon.I think the who play beatbox are like street basketball player.It is ilke rock music's style.I think the players are cool.

3: Stewart Brand: Why squatter cities are a good thing the show is talk about the cities exchange.They tell us the more and more cities are humble.I think I am lucky to live in Taiwan,because the cities and the air are good.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Pretty good. Try returning there again in your free time. There really are an incredible amount of interesting talks on the TED website.